How do I change the thread that will be used for Sticky Thread?

Not Recently Bumped
(667 reviews)

MGaming

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 445

(100%) (667 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 1, 2018
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
I have an upcoming sticky for 11th March, but I deleted the thread I was gonna use by mistake.
There's no option to undelete, nor is there any option to change the thread.

Anything I can do?
 
You selected the "My thread breaks rules" option.

This will hide (delete) your thread while it's pending. Once it starts, the system will undelete it.

This is done so mods do not issue warnings to your thread.
 
You selected the "My thread breaks rules" option.

This will hide (delete) your thread while it's pending. Once it starts, the system will undelete it.

This is done so mods do not issue warnings to your thread.
Yeah, but I recall I chose the option to use an existing thread (which was deleted by mistake). Wasn't sure if it will be a problem or not
 
Back
Top