How can I hunt this guy down?

Not Recently Bumped

HereToSell

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 2, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I recently paid $80 to a man via Western Union. I have his phone number (seems to be disconnected), first and last name (assuming correct as he would have needed to show ID to get payment), and city and state. He also mentioned he owned a golf shop which may or may not have been true.

Anyone think of a way for me to hunt this guy down?
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HereToSell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Submitted to ic3, wondering what will happen...</div></div>

Hell get owned hopefully.
 
"Track down"

You have all then nessecary information for some easy datamining. But what do you mean? Do you want a satellite to pin-point his location and then you go and punch his lights out?

No authority will provide you with the information to do that.

You can do it yourself.
 
Back
Top