Doge Sensei 221 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Dec 30, 2023 #1 How can I get this banner? I've already confirmed my photo ID and selfie, haven't I? Attachments 1703988449679.png 8 KB
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 31, 2023 #2 I see it was approved. Maybe they forgot to hit 'save' after adding the Verified group to your account. Sorry. Its been added.
I see it was approved. Maybe they forgot to hit 'save' after adding the Verified group to your account. Sorry. Its been added.
Doge Sensei 221 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Dec 31, 2023 #3 No problem, thanks for handling it EpicNPC said: I see it was approved. Maybe they forgot to hit 'save' after adding the Verified group to your account. Sorry. Its been added. Click to expand... Click to collapse... No problem, thanks for handling it
No problem, thanks for handling it EpicNPC said: I see it was approved. Maybe they forgot to hit 'save' after adding the Verified group to your account. Sorry. Its been added. Click to expand... Click to collapse... No problem, thanks for handling it