EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Hots boosting service - Fast response - Cheap prices

SokterSS

EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
Welcome

I'm new on the website however not new when it comes to Hots boosting.

Currently GM on EU, looking to provide good service for cheap.

I can do boosts on EU/NA

Prices:
Placements are 25$ with at least 70% winrate if I fail to deliver the 70% you will get a free division boost that means if I go 6/4 you get 1 free division boost if I go 5/5 you get 2 free division boosts and so on, unless the end result will be Diamond 3+ then the boost is considered finished.

HL and TL
5$ per division in Bronze
6$ per division in Silver
8$ per division in Gold
10$ per division in Platinum
14$ per division in Diamond 5-1
18$ from Diamond 1 to Master

Boosts to grandmaster or points in master, you can add me and we will discuss the price

Payment method is PAYPAL only

My Discord: Bonoboi#4580
My Skype: sokter1

Message me on one of these above and you will get an answer within 30 minutes.

Last edited:
ip hash: 898939680d21eb6934b311
0   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
I bought a Diamond 4->Master to this guy : He's really quick and effective. He did this in 24 hours with a 76% winrate !
He updated me with a screenshot for each division and he also offered to set timeframes.
Like he said, while he is new on the website, hes definitely not new into hots boosting : He knows how to be effective and also knows how to please/communicate with the customers.
Finally, his prices are far cheaper than everything else I saw online.

I highly recommend this guy :)

ip hash: 15b49d5129e79a815733c9
0   0   0
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Quick and effective

I bought a Diamond 4->Master (HotS) to this guy : He's really quick and effective. He did this in 24 hours with a 76% winrate !
He updated me with a screenshot for each division and he also offered to set timeframes.
Like he said, while he is new on the website, hes definitely not new into hots boosting : He knows how to be effective and also knows how to please/communicate with the customers.
Finally, his prices are far cheaper than everything else I saw online.

I highly recommend this guy :)

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
THIS SELLER IS A SCAMMER

Dont bother with this person, i created this account just to warn you guys
He is a scammer, paid 30 bucks for him to boost, waiting several days no response, tried to contact him through discord ( his online ) and literally didnt said anything after i paid
he refuses to refund me and will keep your hard earned cash
BEWARE OF THIS GUY

ip hash: 5a20f1cc5f1acea223f988