• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Horde Male Druid | S1 Gladiator | NA PvP | 2K+ Payout

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 20, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wow-account-recalled.1979397/page-3
  • Region: NA
  • Realm: PvP
  • Transfer: Available
  • Class: Druid
  • Gender: Male
  • Season 1 Gladiator with Swift Nether Drake in inventory
  • PvE gear: 90%+ restoration BiS, other specs will not be considered
  • Must be the original owner that can provide proof of ownership to the middleman
Pre-posting as there should be about one month left until S1 ends plus another week or two until rewards are distributed.

I am willing to start at $2,000 if these base requirements are met but will consider paying extra for full T3, R13+ from classic vanilla, or other rarities.

A $25 finder's fee is being offered upon a successful transaction if a member is able to connect me with an account owner that meets these requirements.

Please send communication via Epic NPC chat. Post replies are strongly discouraged as I prefer discretion. I will not communicate outside of Epic NPC chat or Trade Guardian chat.

Deal to be done via Trade Guardian, I will cover the middleman fee.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top