• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

High level stacked account Almost all the new seven stars... Still has playable content!

Not Recently Bumped

pleadthefif

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 21, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
High level stacked account Almost all the new seven stars... Still has playable content!

Level 191
Raid class 2
FH rank 13
Arena rank Ascended
15mil zel
11 mil karma
All town upgrades maxed
All Grand Gaia quests (except last two dungeons complete 2 more sphere frogs available!!)
Multiple trials still open for completion Trial 005, X1, X2, Trial 006...ect.
Have a number of Legwand gems, Heresy orb, and a Malice jewel...
Most of Ishgraia still left to play
645 unit space
250 item space (Not full)

I have almost every single unit from the Rare summon gate thus far (Except Zenia)

7*
Colt Anima (Full imp) UBB
Raga Guardian (Full imp) UBB (Also just pulled anima...)
Claire Breaker (Half imp) UBB (Also have unleveled anima.. )
Feeva Anima (Full imp) UBB (Have multiple)
Oguro Anima (Almost full imp) Most of these I have dupes so I will stop saying it)
Quaid Breaker (no imp) UBB
Tazar Anima
Tora Guardian (also anima)
Kanon Anima UBB
Diana Anima (almost Full imp) UBB
Kira Lord (UBB) Also have anima unleveled
Magress Anima
Aaron Lord (Full imp) UBB
Alpha Breaker
Ruby Breaker UBB
Medina Breaker UBB
Dion Breaker
Griel Anima UBB
Ivris Anima UBB
Yuura Anima UBB

7* future potential
Edea 6* Anima and breaker
Loch 6* Anima
Tridon 6* Guardian (full imp) also have anima 6*
Ultor Anima
Balgran Anima and Guardian
Rize Anima
Will Breaker
Fadahl Breaker and Guardian
Rinon Breaker and guardian
Anima Deimos.... also 6 others...-_-
Elimo lord
Lava Lord
Alice Anima
Kikui Anima
Alyut breaker
Sefia Guardian
Selenda anima
Vargas BreakerLance breaker
Eze breaker
Exvehl Anima
Melchino


Just to save you time I have literally every other unit most of which (that matter) I have anima type, Most of the top usable ones are SBB 10 and maxed.

Just to name a few so you are sure:

Maxwell
Grah
cardes
Zelnite Anima
Rosetta Anima
Shera Anima
Fiora Anima
Lily Matah Anima
Elza Anima
Kuda Anima
Ulkina
Orna

Lucca Anima
Ardin anima and maxed breaker
All soul bound saga units
Rin anima
Lin anima
Darvanshel
michele
luka
Mifune
Dual SGX
Zergel
Rowgen
Shida

Ect...Ect... LOTS MORE.


Most units I have dupes of PLENTY of trade points for the exchange hall! (Currently 641 total units...50-60 of those are evo material I think I have at least one of each mecha currently...and a good number of crystals... 3 burst emperors, 16 burst frogs, 7 sphere frogs. So you are looking at 540ish total actual units! You are pretty much set to do whatever!

I also have 6 imp keys... Have fun! :)

The best thing about this account is that it has just about everything you need but still content to play and have fun with. I have put WAAAAAAAAAAY too much money into this game and I am only asking a fraction of what I have put into it. Open to offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top