- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Decided to quit league, so I am selling my main account.
This Account has over 1400 Skins ( including super rare Pax Sivir, Pax Jax, Pax TF, Judgement Kayle, urfwick and victorious janna).
There are still over 100 Skinshards in Lootsection aswell as many grabbags and 335 Mythic Essence, so u can reroll the newest skins whenever u want. It also has some exclusive event chromas, borders and many rare and unobtainable icons ( all harrowing 2012 icons, some winter 2012 icons etc). In total there are over 400 Icons, lots of wardskins ( including hextech ward) and many chromas.
It also has over 240 tft legends ( lots of 3 stars) and some arena skins.
-Also this account was never banned and always ranked gold+ , thus having almost all victorious skins
This account comes with all the recovery infos, u can change the mail and everything. Sadly I cant give u the access to the original mail, since its my private mail, but u will get all the recovery infos so u can be on the safe side.
I want 2000$( negotiable if reasonable), I know its a high price, but this account is absolutly stacked and safe, so I wont lowcut its value. If u want any screenshots of anything, I can also provide u with those
This Account has over 1400 Skins ( including super rare Pax Sivir, Pax Jax, Pax TF, Judgement Kayle, urfwick and victorious janna).
There are still over 100 Skinshards in Lootsection aswell as many grabbags and 335 Mythic Essence, so u can reroll the newest skins whenever u want. It also has some exclusive event chromas, borders and many rare and unobtainable icons ( all harrowing 2012 icons, some winter 2012 icons etc). In total there are over 400 Icons, lots of wardskins ( including hextech ward) and many chromas.
It also has over 240 tft legends ( lots of 3 stars) and some arena skins.
-Also this account was never banned and always ranked gold+ , thus having almost all victorious skins
This account comes with all the recovery infos, u can change the mail and everything. Sadly I cant give u the access to the original mail, since its my private mail, but u will get all the recovery infos so u can be on the safe side.
I want 2000$( negotiable if reasonable), I know its a high price, but this account is absolutly stacked and safe, so I wont lowcut its value. If u want any screenshots of anything, I can also provide u with those
