Help

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soikerino340

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
Norway
Member Since
Apr 6, 2016
Normally we don't remove feedback unless it's fake. The only info that shows in the feedback is your username, so I'm not sure what you're concerned about. If that's the case, then all of your posts are affected, not just this feedback. You can then purchase a username change in the shop to change your username.
 
Normally we don't remove feedback unless it's fake. The only info that shows in the feedback is your username, so I'm not sure what you're concerned about. If that's the case, then all of your posts are affected, not just this feedback. You can then purchase a username change in the shop to change your username.
Okay, I'm mostly concerned about the account in my other game not in EpicNPC but thanks anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top