HELP REQ: My paypal assigned to unknown epicnpc user

Not Recently Bumped

bravomal

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Feb 13, 2021
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I was selling an account yesterday and as I went to input my personal paypal email address it wouldn't let me and said my paypal address was assigned to another user. The user in question happened to be the last person I transacted with and who I sold my old account to. I need to contact a MOD about this but haven't been able to find where the best place is so can someone please contact me about sorting this out. Cheers.
 
Hi, I was selling an account yesterday and as I went to input my personal paypal email address it wouldn't let me and said my paypal address was assigned to another user. The user in question happened to be the last person I transacted with and who I sold my old account to. I need to contact a MOD about this but haven't been able to find where the best place is so can someone please contact me about sorting this out. Cheers.
Use the contact us button on the bottom of the website.
 
Back
Top