Help - multilple accounts same phone # same email diff names

Not Recently Bumped

TheMMOShop.com

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys,

I was wondering what blizzard would think if I were to have multiple accounts (ones i have / did have) that had one last name and first name with my email and phone number...

Right now I have 2 accounts with my current email/phone number... The only ones I can really be reached at

I was talking to blizzard on the phone the last couple days about one account and I was thinking about calling them again about my other for a separate reason.

Would they catch on to this (me having diff names with the same phone numbers / emails) or what?

Also I have my email as my school email so it has my real name in it ... The name on the account is different..

Ive thought about a couple things in my head that i could say to them if they were to ask about it

but just wanted to know what you guys usually do about this or if it even matters.

thanks
 
Back
Top