- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
****POST HERE FIRST****
DISCLAIMER; You will need to transfer the Paladin off to a Battle.net of your choosing - the Transfer is down if FOUR days, so, it should not be a hinderence.
Hey Markee! I'm looking to trade off a ONE OF A KIND paladin. This paladin is indeed level 80, and is indeed a Blood Elf. (Goku's fugly cousin- go go go)
This paladin is total *vanity* beast. He has full T1, T2, T3 (Missing Helm + Boots), T2.5, T4, Most of T5 and parts of T6. He has weapons from MC to SWP, including **Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker**.
He has the Albino Drake and Stinker (Thats the Pet + Mount Achevements) and many mounts included in there, as well as the Zul'Gurub Tiger and the Now-Unobtainable Brewfest Ram, as well as the still obtainable Swift Brefest Ram. Included is Dual Spec for Retribution and Holy, both of which consist of 25 man gear.
I'm going to keep this short, so, if you have any questions or are interested, please contact me at the AIM in my signature! This is completely legit, and to those with re and/or a good offer, I'll be more than happy to show him in game, or provide an Armory, depending where I'm at.
I'm looking at everything and anything from level 60 to 80, but, please don't be offended if I reject you. I'm willing to look at anything, but, when it comes down to trading I"ll be sot of specific with what I'll accept. Think of it as me sort of 'throwing the net' out there. Level 70 Twinks are ++++++
Get to me when you can! Thanks Markee!
EDIT; My Pictures sort of fail, sorry. No idea how to do them right.
DISCLAIMER; You will need to transfer the Paladin off to a Battle.net of your choosing - the Transfer is down if FOUR days, so, it should not be a hinderence.
Hey Markee! I'm looking to trade off a ONE OF A KIND paladin. This paladin is indeed level 80, and is indeed a Blood Elf. (Goku's fugly cousin- go go go)
This paladin is total *vanity* beast. He has full T1, T2, T3 (Missing Helm + Boots), T2.5, T4, Most of T5 and parts of T6. He has weapons from MC to SWP, including **Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker**.
He has the Albino Drake and Stinker (Thats the Pet + Mount Achevements) and many mounts included in there, as well as the Zul'Gurub Tiger and the Now-Unobtainable Brewfest Ram, as well as the still obtainable Swift Brefest Ram. Included is Dual Spec for Retribution and Holy, both of which consist of 25 man gear.
I'm going to keep this short, so, if you have any questions or are interested, please contact me at the AIM in my signature! This is completely legit, and to those with re and/or a good offer, I'll be more than happy to show him in game, or provide an Armory, depending where I'm at.
I'm looking at everything and anything from level 60 to 80, but, please don't be offended if I reject you. I'm willing to look at anything, but, when it comes down to trading I"ll be sot of specific with what I'll accept. Think of it as me sort of 'throwing the net' out there. Level 70 Twinks are ++++++
Get to me when you can! Thanks Markee!
EDIT; My Pictures sort of fail, sorry. No idea how to do them right.
