SOLD gw2 accounts 5 years old | all expansions | 9 characters box | 03 legendary

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Class
Multi-Char
Regions
  1. North America
  2. Europe
Original Owner
Yes

Don_Freecss

Level 40

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(85.7%) (7 reviews)
Country
Chile
Member Since
Dec 13, 2022
Last seen
Country
Chile
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Dear players

I am selling a 5 years old GW2 account, with the following details:

Payment method paypal (FnF) - Binance - USDT - Neteller - skrill (I ACCEPT OFFERS)

1698014624826.png


LEGENDARY ITEMS:

1) Armor Light 2 pieces (Everything needed for the complete set, only Proof of Heroics is missing.)


2) The Shining Blade


1698014682767.png


Other Items:

- Armistice Bastion Pass

- Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
- Otter's Blessing Enrichment
- 21 Gift of Battle (+ 4 for the light armor **25 GOB)
- and more more items!


1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png




If you have any questions I will be attentive: Discord legendary_collector [ID 1153390209258504323]

Price $350 USD But I listen to offers
 
Payment options:
  • Wise
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top