• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Good FFXIV account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

imaneee

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Morocco
Member Since
May 7, 2023
Last seen
Country
Morocco
Multiple Accounts
0

Original Owner! All Info!​

No Warnings/No Bans/No Suspensions/No Recalls!​

Server Transfer Available to Any Region/Data Center!​

Appearance/Gender Change Available!​

​

I'm quitting the game and wanna sell my account so i'm posting it here! ​

I'll be handing you all information of the account, security question and all...​

I'm down to use Trade Guardian for my and your safety! Fees on you tho​

​

Paypal F&F or Cash Pickup up to you..​



​

Account is up to date with MSQ and ready for next tier!! lot of glams ...​

​

​

1683575668527.png
​

​

Account can be transferred to any other server it's not region locked and its not a steam account.​

 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top