- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Welcome to my thread everyone 
I'm selling starter account with Uta, Shanks, Ace/Yamato, Kaido & 74 other unique Legend
All Account that I sell played manually & Gems acquired through daily login & limited time event (no Bot, Cheat or any of those kind being used)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 132+
Gems : 100
CMM : Fresh
Story : Fresh
Medals : 400+
Price : $8
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord Descara#5828
Payment via Paypal FnF or GNS (add $0.6)
~Thanks for visiting~
I'm selling starter account with Uta, Shanks, Ace/Yamato, Kaido & 74 other unique Legend
All Account that I sell played manually & Gems acquired through daily login & limited time event (no Bot, Cheat or any of those kind being used)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 132+
Gems : 100
CMM : Fresh
Story : Fresh
Medals : 400+
Price : $8
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord Descara#5828
Payment via Paypal FnF or GNS (add $0.6)
~Thanks for visiting~
Last edited:
