WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
The screenshots prob speak to themselves since I screenshoted everything but
As I said I'm selling my main account rank 70 afk challenger with auto w13 100% winrate with many heroes built.
Account has 5 ml 5s all 6 starred (except new c lillias) and many nat 5s with many dupes
arbiter vildred +15 and S imprint (has enough to buy another slate from pvp store)
Cillias
Ml ken (A)
Judge Kise
And dcorv with ss imprint
most of the ml 5's are +15 and 6 star awaken
Account has many limited characters including:
Fairytale tenebria
Ssb with artifact
Diene
landy with good gear
And the account has many skins and 60 skin tickets so you can buy another one
Currently I have no price but feel free to add me on discord and we will discuss the price
Ariel#2745
As I said I'm selling my main account rank 70 afk challenger with auto w13 100% winrate with many heroes built.
Account has 5 ml 5s all 6 starred (except new c lillias) and many nat 5s with many dupes
arbiter vildred +15 and S imprint (has enough to buy another slate from pvp store)
Cillias
Ml ken (A)
Judge Kise
And dcorv with ss imprint
most of the ml 5's are +15 and 6 star awaken
Account has many limited characters including:
Fairytale tenebria
Ssb with artifact
Diene
landy with good gear
And the account has many skins and 60 skin tickets so you can buy another one
Currently I have no price but feel free to add me on discord and we will discuss the price
Ariel#2745
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20220115-085256_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085250_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085246_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085242_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085238_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085224_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085230_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084246_Epic Seven.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-085218_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084243_Epic Seven.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084220_Epic Seven.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084216_Epic Seven.jpg1.2 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084211_Epic Seven.jpg1.2 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084206_Epic Seven.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084200_Epic Seven.jpg1.2 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084145_Epic Seven.jpg1.9 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084118_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084110_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084102_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084057_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084052_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084035_Epic Seven.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-084011_Epic Seven.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083946_Epic Seven.jpg1.3 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083924_Epic Seven.jpg1.6 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083920_Epic Seven.jpg1.6 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083916_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083911_Epic Seven.jpg1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083908_Epic Seven.jpg1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083904_Epic Seven.jpg1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083901_Epic Seven.jpg1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083858_Epic Seven.jpg1.6 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083854_Epic Seven.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20220115-083834_Epic Seven.jpg1.5 MB
Last edited:
