SOLD Global Fresh w/ Complete Super-Sugo Unit & 70+ Leg + 400Gems only for $38

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Mobile Region
  1. Global

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Hello everyone Welcome to my Thread :D
I'm Selling this fresh account for a decent price, since I have manage too many account at the moment.
the gems acquired through daily login, mission & limited time event (Never use any bot, cheat or any of those kind)

Device ? Android


P.Lvl : 107
Price : $38
Story : Untouched
CMM : Rookie
Gems : 402
Ray Point : 250K

Legends : 70+


Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-14-23-174_com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E.png
Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-14-31-910_com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E.png
Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-14-38-387_com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E.png


Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Gob the Goblin#6498
Payment via Paypal FnF only

~Thanks for visiting~​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I added you on discord. Definitely interested in this account
 

Hello everyone Welcome to my Thread :D
I'm Selling this fresh account for a decent price, since I have manage too many account at the moment.
the gems acquired through daily login, mission & limited time event (Never use any bot, cheat or any of those kind)

Device ? Android


P.Lvl : 107
Price : $38
Story : Untouched
CMM : Rookie
Gems : 402
Ray Point : 250K

Legends : 70+




Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Gob the Goblin#6498
Payment via Paypal FnF only

~Thanks for visiting~​
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top