EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling GLOBAL Farmed / Gem / Fresh Accounts ~ V2 Jinbe ~ xtreme-gacha.com

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Store
Mobile Region
Global

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
139   0   0
Country
Philippines
* V2 Jinbe Sugo-Fest *

* All Farmed accounts now have the max slot capacity at 1800 *

OPTC GLOBAL Farmed, Gem, and Fresh Accounts
Prices are in $USD

ACCOUNTS FOR SALE AVAILABLE @ XTREME-GACHA.COM

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *

OPTC.png

(Warning: Most of the accounts are unplayable at the moment due to an insufficient box size and units are over the limit. Can free up significant amount of space if cotton candies, forbidden tomes, etc are used. Can also sell excess evolvers, useless manuals, or even units you don't need.)

How to buy:
1. Go to our website @ https://xtreme-gacha.com/optc/
2. Choose an account you want to buy and copy the account's code.
3. Send me a private message here along with the account's code you have chosen.
4. I'll reply to you with information on how to proceed with the payment.

Process (Once payment is received):
1. Provide the device (iOS or Android) you will be playing it on so I can use up all gems to increase box slots before transferring to a different device
2. I will Transfer Data using User Id and Issued Password and message it back to you
3. Done

Payment Methods:
1. PayPal (Goods or Services Option)
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:
1. EpicNpc through PM

Disclaimer for 'Farmed' Accounts:
Please understand the risk that comes with the use of third party programs. I will not force you to buy the account if you do not accept the risk nor will I trick you that these are legitimate accounts. Only proceed on buying if you fully accept the risks involved as I will not be offering any refunds. At the moment, the risk is low and no reported bans yet from my customers. Once I have confirmed that these accounts are deemed high-risk, I will immediately stop selling the accounts. The accounts also have a "No Return, No Exchange" policy so please choose carefully.

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

RoyalRob

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hi so I saw you have a lots of accounts and I’m just curious is g4 the gear 4 Luffy from the sugo event is that correct (I’m a new to this game)

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller
139   0   0
Country
Philippines

RoyalRob

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ty for answering and one more thing if I choose to get one account do you send a user Id and a password? And if so where can I activate it in game?

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller
139   0   0
Country
Philippines
Sending you the User Id and Password is the quickest way to transfer the account. You can log in to the account by following these steps:

1. Open OPTC App
2. At the Title screen, press the "SUPPORT / CONFIGURE" green button located at the top of the screen
3. You should now be at the Support Menu
4. Once you're at the Support Menu, navigate to Change Device > Change Device with ID > Transfer Data
5. Once you're at the Transfer Data menu, enter the User Id and Password I have sent you then click Send
6. The app will confirm to load the new account to your device.
7. Done

Transferring a new account to your device will overwrite the current account you have so you might want to save your account first. This pretty much tells you how to save/backup your account https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1024759-How-to-buy-or-sell-a-One-Piece-Treasure-Cruise-Account-video.

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller
139   0   0
Country
Philippines
Sorry but account 131504 is already sold.

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller
139   0   0
Country
Philippines
what means if an account is on IOS or Android? that the stones are lost if you log in from the other OS?
You're correct. If the account gained the gems in Android, logging in on an iOS device will make you lose the gems even after if you log back in Android.

XtremeGacha

Professional Seller
139   0   0
Country
Philippines
BUMP

Last edited:
ip hash: a1bbed79cbf7e5eee0889b
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
* Katakuri Sugo-Fest *

OPTC GLOBAL Farmed, Gem, and Fresh Accounts
Prices are in $USD

ACCOUNTS FOR SALE AVAILABLE @ XTREME-GACHA.COM

* Please go through the website's Help menu first then PM me if you have any more questions *

(Warning: Most of the accounts are unplayable at the moment due to an insufficient box size and units are over the limit. Can free up significant amount of space if cotton candies are fed to evolvers. Can also sell excess evolvers, useless manuals, or even units you don't need. I am resolving this now by using up obtained gems to increase box slot up to a point where account will be playable after cotton candies are fed to evolvers. You can either wait or if you want to buy it now, you will need to buy gems to increase the box size.)

Process (Once payment is received):

1. Provide the device (iOS or Android) you will be playing it on so I can use up all gems to increase box slots before transferring to a different device
2. Choose how you want to receive the account:

• [*=1]Transfer Data with SNS (Please provide your FB Email Gogoanime and Password)
    [*=1]Transfer Data using User Id and Issued Password (I just give you the User Id and Password)
3. Done.

Payment Methods:
1. PayPal (Friends and Family Option)
2. No trades please
Note: Please don't send payment if I am not online because Torrent the account you want to buy might not be available anymore since I usually let an account stay in the website for a few hours before removing it even after it has been already sold. To be safe and to avoid this kind of situation, please get my confirmation first that the account you want to buy is available before paying.

How to contact:

1. EpicNpc through PM

Disclaimer for 'Farmed' Accounts:
Please understand the risk that comes with the use of third party programs.TurboTax
I will not force you to buy the account if you do not accept the risk nor will I trick you that these are legitimate accounts. Only proceed on buying if you fully accept the risks involved as I will not be offering any refunds. At the moment, the risk is low and no reported bans yet from my customers. Once I have confirmed that these accounts are deemed high-risk, I will immediately stop selling the accounts. The accounts also have a "No Return, No Exchange" policy so please choose carefully.
Ty for noting and one additionally thing in the event that I get one record do you send a client Id and a secret word? What's more, if so where would i be able to initiate it in amusement?

Last edited:
ip hash: 0013a203ca3e14a40d21fc

MIA Fujitora

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
5   2   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Reason - scam - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-optc-global-from-mia-fujitora.1404895
Hello sir XG. I sent a message to you for about a day now again. Please reply?

ip hash: b2e279f59233f5d52b88c2