WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Lvl. 100, Rank 102. US Region.
There's still some story content for you to do. Most if not all will be easy to clear.
Tower completed.
13 SSR. Check screenshots to see who I have and their ascensions.
Will be doing dailies/events until sold or I get tired of doing so.
Selling for $175. Payment via Paypal F&F only. Buyer goes first or pays for middleman.
DM me on discord (preferred) or dm me here for questions, offers or more screenshots.
Discord: betheliaa
There's still some story content for you to do. Most if not all will be easy to clear.
Tower completed.
13 SSR. Check screenshots to see who I have and their ascensions.
Will be doing dailies/events until sold or I get tired of doing so.
Selling for $175. Payment via Paypal F&F only. Buyer goes first or pays for middleman.
DM me on discord (preferred) or dm me here for questions, offers or more screenshots.
Discord: betheliaa
Last edited:
