EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD [Global] Diene Baiken Dizzy, CP 164k, Cheap Fast Sell

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

hamrei

27   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
selling epic seven global account

Have super limited heroes: DIENE, BAIKEN, DIZZY, SOL.

Total of 8 heroes nat5: Diene, Baiken, Dizzy (+1 copy), Sol (6*), Destina, Ravi, Tenebria (6*, B imprint), and Sez

Great ML heroes: Crimson Armin, Kitty Clarissa, Assassin Coli, Doris, Rikoris, Wanda, Celeste, Rikoris, Arowell.

Great 8 x 5 stars artifacts: Uberius Tooth, Ebris Ritual Sword, Torn Sleeve, Rhianna & Luciella, Border Coin, Violet Talisman, Sword of Ezera and Junkyard Dog

Max Team CP of 164k++

abyss 52, story world 1, arena gold

all packs including Collab and rank up pack are still available if you want to get additional skystones (+ML summon) cheaply

100% legit account, never use mod, done a lot of selling on epicnpc check my feedback.

beware of irresponsible seller who sell modded account, they always offer you a really cheap price for the account but the account will be banned immediately

Login via stove linked to gmail, I will give you full access to email and help with verification needed, 100% trusted.

account name (IGN) not random

transaction via PayPal, can be with/out Middleman (epicnpc trade guardian), but middleman fee is by you.

fast response -> chat via WA: +62 852 9085 5753 or discord: hamrei#0934

For new (and old) player, dont worry, I'll always give after sales service, if you need any guidance about the game, i'll happily help you through. You can ask my previous buyers about this; discussion, suggestion, tips and tricks are always welcome.

Last edited:
ip hash: 05ec174a4a15303894f28e