Hi, I’m a Mexican player looking to sell a maxed-out account that I no longer have the time to dedicate myself to.
Here are the account details:
~ All characters at A10 (except for the last 3)
~ All Jinwoo and Hunter weapons at A10
~ Almost all Mythic Blessings
~ All Mythic Runes
~ Exclusive "Workshop of Brilliant Light" skins (starting from Baran)
~ Arsenal with only two slots left to complete
~ All Shadows maxed out (except for a few skills)
~ Both Successors maxed out
~ All Monarchs maxed out
~ Account level 124
~ Plenty of materials to max out Shadows on day one
~ Many other materials
The account has enough for approximately 200 pulls on the promotional banner.
To clarify, the account has two login methods: Gmail and a standard email address. I am only handing over the standard email; unfortunately, I cannot unlink the Gmail account, which is why I am selling it for a lower price than usual.
If you are interested or need proof, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Here are the account details:
~ All characters at A10 (except for the last 3)
~ All Jinwoo and Hunter weapons at A10
~ Almost all Mythic Blessings
~ All Mythic Runes
~ Exclusive "Workshop of Brilliant Light" skins (starting from Baran)
~ Arsenal with only two slots left to complete
~ All Shadows maxed out (except for a few skills)
~ Both Successors maxed out
~ All Monarchs maxed out
~ Account level 124
~ Plenty of materials to max out Shadows on day one
~ Many other materials
The account has enough for approximately 200 pulls on the promotional banner.
To clarify, the account has two login methods: Gmail and a standard email address. I am only handing over the standard email; unfortunately, I cannot unlink the Gmail account, which is why I am selling it for a lower price than usual.
If you are interested or need proof, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
⟪✞𝑨𝖑𝖊𝑥-𝑻𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖘✞⟫
ID# alextorres8043
ID# alextorres8043
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
-
Captura de pantalla (2128).png2.2 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2131).png1.4 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2132).png1.4 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2133).png1,005 KB -
Captura de pantalla (2134).png937.1 KB -
Captura de pantalla (2135).png2.9 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2136).png2.3 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2137).png2.2 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2138).png2.8 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2139).png1.5 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2140).png2 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2141).png2.2 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2142).png1.9 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2143).png1.8 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2144).png2.7 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2145).png1.8 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2146).png1.8 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2147).png1.9 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2148).png1.4 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2149).png608.4 KB -
Captura de pantalla (2150).png560.9 KB -
Captura de pantalla (2151).png576.8 KB -
Captura de pantalla (2152).png1.6 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2153).png1.6 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2154).png1.7 MB -
Captura de pantalla (2155).png1.1 MB
