Selling Global 4P Master 1 (1162/2800) | Listed in Number Top Rank | Good Stats

Bumped 2 days ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes
(130 reviews)

Albeett

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 41

(100%) (130 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jul 2, 2021
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello. I have a account on Mahjong Soul Global Server High Rank (Jade Room Open) with:

- Arcer (Fate Colab)
- Hana Ninomiya
- Hua Yubai
- Kaavi

This account has a high rank on the Global server, so I think you’ll be able to participate in some tournaments that require at Master Rank.

If you are interest in details, please pm me here or on discord @Albeett You can ask for details of acc. I will be happy with it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260930_093744.jpg
    IMG_20260930_093744.jpg
    566.4 KB
  • IMG_20260930_093719.jpg
    IMG_20260930_093719.jpg
    385.6 KB
Back
Top