SOLD Global 1 Account - 8.5k games 78% winrate 319 skins 449$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Global Moderator
(81 reviews)

AZURAKAGAMI

Level 100

Global Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 88

(100%) (81 reviews)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
May 7, 2021
Last seen

AZURAKAGAMI

Global Moderator
Country
Czech Republic
azurakagami-gif.gif

1260600-b441b483992ca422cd44046721cb3c12.gif


Hi, Summoner,

I would like to sell my Mobile Legends Account. I bought it here on-site from a reputable MLB Streamer/Youtuber.
Thought I would have more time to play but Senior year at college hits harder than I thought.

Trade Guardian welcomed but it is at your expense to do so.
S/O - 449$
Payment Method: Wise, Revolut, PayPal (not preferred)
Looking forward to making your Mobile Legends experience better!


IMG_9350.PNG

IMG_9351.PNG


Videos of all Skins on the Account

1) https://streamable.com/i4uro4

2) https://streamable.com/8bhjht


Individual Champion Winrate


https://s9.gifyu.com/images/IMG_9352.png
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top