• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Glb +750 Gems EndGame acc with most of ST units

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(4 reviews)

YoNkY

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Nov 6, 2020
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
I want to sell this account because now I don't have much time to play. The account has a lots of training items, limit break materials, CC. AND +750 GEMS. All Garp Challenge can be done with this account and it has last 5 story chapters to do. Chopperman Rookie and Intermediate Missions done, 50 GEMS left with the Master Missions.

checklist.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Update: Has a lot of LRR like, Caesar INT, Killer INT, Bonney STR, Usoland PSY, Beckmann INT, Kid STR, Kizaru AGL
 
I can buy it if the price comes down to 30$
 
Y
60$ at least bro
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top