Gladiator accounts - Looking for Warrior, Hunter, Monk, or Rogue! Paying well.

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(98%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 6, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm looking for a gladiator account to buy, ideally with good vanity with many mounts/mogs/reps/etc!

The gladiator classes I'm looking for are warrior, hunter, monk, or rogue! Can be glad from any season, 1x or multiglad, all works for me :)
If you're selling a whole account gladiator of one of these classes, feel free to shoot an add to my Discord! I'm very interested in picking one up and paying well.


I also have a high end gladiator paladin account with primal elite set paladin and dk and many legion elite sets + unobtainable mounts/etc.. That I could trade for the right account if you wanted as well.

Please send me what you have to my discord!
yungusbungus#5435

Or PM me here! Ty
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
still looking for hunter/monk/warrior with elite sets + mounts + vanity ... would love primal elite on a warr :)
 
Back
Top