SOLD Gienah EU 4$\100k Handfarmed Gems, GOLD or other items (mail or F2F)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Regions
  1. EU Central

Genry12

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
May 27, 2020
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Selling Gems / Gold on EU Gienah from my personal account I played from Day 1, roster 300+ and millions of trust points. Everything on it handfarmed by me in years of playtime (10000+ hours on steam) without any hacks or bots. With me you are getting the safest possible purchase you can get!​

You choose how much Gems you wanna buy, which lvl to buy, dmg/cooldown, mail or F2F (or how much gold you want, I will deliver it in gems / any other form you personally want).​

Just message me and I will make sure you get everything you want for the best price and instant delivered in 5-10 minutes!​

​

Rate: 4$ / 100k. ​

Method: USDT / Crypto​


Lv. 8 tier 4 gem for example would cost around 15$ each (depends on a market).​

We also can use this site's middleman service if you want.​

I have 10 years old profile with 150+ 5 STAR customer reviews on big gaming trading platform Funpay if you wanna check my trustworthiness:​


10255217-0404804aff49820be4fd742695676e0d.png


Please contact me on this site via DM or use disc below (check ID to make sure you messaging me).
Disc: norkal24 (If you want to contact me there please leave me here a message first so I know your are not a scammer, thank you)
Disc ID: 1307226340583538802 (check it or DM me here on epicnpc before making a deal with me)


Lastly, specially for scammers our there, don't waste your time, I know every one of your tricks and I do not accept discord/facebook MM or fake websites!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
second order

Second order here, perfect as always !
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent!

Very good seller, serious and patient, 100% recommend !
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top