Getting a account back [HELP]

Not Recently Bumped

FxLightNing

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 3, 2007
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys,

Original owner of a account here, it was scammed selling back a month ago. I used a fake name on the account, so whenever i call blizzard i cannot get far.

Is there a way i can get blizzard to release information or change info?

I have the following

-Address
-Last used email before scammed
-Last used GameTime Code
-CD Keys
-Login
-Last used Password
-Can name the characters on the account.

Account had 30 days timeleft, but now must have none.

They said they would email me 1 month ago, after i reported it, but they didnt. I rang up today and she said they was still investigating.

Is there a way with the above information they can help me?
I am sure i have enough information to prove ownership!!



Thanks
Fx
 
Thing is lads, i dont know the last name or first name.

I wrote it down somewhere.

The first name is definatly my middle name, or my brothers name.
But as i transfered the character to a fresh account after buying it from someone, i forgot. I had it wrote down SOMEWHERE but, i cannot find it.

Paper goes in bins in my household because people moan at junk.

I still tihnk my information should be adequate for blizzard. I mean, CD_keys, gametime keys, address. Its all there!
 
I just remembered the SQA. I am sure that i MUST have enough information now. I know the name can be a pain, but with all this information, they must be able to verify me as the owner.

Ill post if all goes well.

Will have to wait until monday to get a answer because of phone support.
 
Back
Top