Gaming Channel With Monetisation, Super Chat and Channel Memberships Enabled

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Shahidamin

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
May 20, 2018
Last seen
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
Channel is MONETIZED

Will only Trade Through Middleman.

Niche Gaming.

Super Chat and Channel Memberships Enabled

1200 Subscribers.

Has one Copyright Strike Ending on 12th of October.

BTC is highly preferable mode of Payment or Bank Wire.


terry_channel_features.png

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I will still buy if you go first.. or let's talk about it, I need an account.. if you accept paypal.. hit me up,, skype: dhanuat
 
S
I'll only trade through middleman. And I don't have PayPal, it's not supported in my country.
Thanks, It was invisible and no could have seen this.
I'm only trading through middleman.
 
X
LOL, with pleasure i just tried to post it with a bigger size, so everyone could see this
Warning: This account was previously listed for sale by a banned member
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top