Game/Section Request - Added Every Wednesday

Not Recently Bumped
Diablo 4 Seasonal Accounts/Boosts Section. Considering they're treating seasons as mini expansions (mechanics of a Season wont be available in a non-season mode) and some playerbase does not want to play Seasonal I think it would be good to split those.
 
Pls add:
Plague Invader
Both of these will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.

Diablo 4 Seasonal Accounts/Boosts Section. Considering they're treating seasons as mini expansions (mechanics of a Season wont be available in a non-season mode) and some playerbase does not want to play Seasonal I think it would be good to split those.
I've put in a request for this, I'm not sure if we would add this yet.
 
Hello can you add Palia?
https://palia.com
looks like can be popular, 600k players was signed only to closed beta

and according to this

9qKWBAA.png



Launch will be at August 2 for all with closed invite and August 10 for all others

Boosting category, if possible

thank you
 
Special Force Rush
(infinitymarket.net) it's a popular game in Philippines.
Maybe Monopoly Go? I know people are selling their stickers on eBay and wonder if people would like to do the same here.
DragonNest2: Evolution
Please add
Dragon Nest 2: Evolution
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
 
Are you able to view it in the search bar?
Oh yeah, found it.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/tower-of-god-tog-accounts.2738/
But the other forum list is still full of New World threads and people keep posting it. Can be the first one renamed as Great Journey?

Also do I need to ping the moderator for mooving threads to correct forum? https://www.epicnpc.com/members/darkmysticchaos.72470/
If he doesn't know which thread belongs to which game I can help him with that.
 
Oh yeah, found it.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/tower-of-god-tog-accounts.2738/
But the other forum list is still full of New World threads and people keep posting it. Can be the first one renamed as Great Journey?

Also do I need to ping the moderator for mooving threads to correct forum? https://www.epicnpc.com/members/darkmysticchaos.72470/
If he doesn't know which thread belongs to which game I can help him with that.
The name has been changed and threads were moved.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please add :

Mortal Kombat onslaught
Heroes and villains DC
Myth Gods of Asgard
Autogun Heroes
 
Pls add:

1. Invincible: Guarding the Globe​

2. Reverse: 1999 Global​

3. Magical Girls: Idle​

4. Demigod Idle: Rise of a legend​

5. SOULS https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habby.souls&hl=en_US​

Please add :

Mortal Kombat onslaught
Heroes and villains DC
Myth Gods of Asgard
Autogun Heroes
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.

Invincible: Guarding the Globe will be added at a later date, it is not released yet.
Reverse: 1999 Global is already added. https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/reverse-1999-accounts.3384/
Demigod Idle: Rise of a Legend will be added at a later date since it has not released yet.
Heroes and villains DC is already added https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/dc-heroes-villains-accounts.2934/
Monster Hunter Now will be added closer to release.
 
Last edited:
The following games have been added.

Magical Girls: Idle
SOULS
Mortal Kombat Onslaught
Myth Gods of Asgard
Autogun Heroes
Defense Derby
Newbie Life: Idle RPG
Sword of Convallaria: For This World of Peace
GRAND CROSS : Age of Titans
 
Last edited:
Back
Top