Please add :
King Arthur : Legends Rise
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.knights.legends&hl=en&pli=1
King Arthur : Legends Rise
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.knights.legends&hl=en&pli=1

Administrator
AdministratorPlease Add : PC game.
Ragnarok NFT Landverse or Ragnarok Landverse NFT
https://landverse.gnjoy.asia/prereg...TgerGR6lzh7s3JJJ5W7UsPaHnEBAJZDBoCMTAQAvD_BwE
Both of these will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
I've put in a request for this, I'm not sure if we would add this yet.Diablo 4 Seasonal Accounts/Boosts Section. Considering they're treating seasons as mini expansions (mechanics of a Season wont be available in a non-season mode) and some playerbase does not want to play Seasonal I think it would be good to split those.
Administrator
AdministratorThese will both be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
Administrator
AdministratorThis will be added tomorrow with this weeks update.Please add:
Isekai: Slow Life
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iskslowtest.mislen&hl=en_US
AdministratorThis will be added next week when it is closer to release date.Hello can you add Palia?
https://palia.com
looks like can be popular, 600k players was signed only to closed beta
and according to this
![]()
Launch will be at August 2 for all with closed invite and August 10 for all others
Boosting category, if possible
thank you
AdministratorThese will be added shortly.
Administrator
AdministratorSpecial Force Rush
(infinitymarket.net) it's a popular game in Philippines.
Maybe Monopoly Go? I know people are selling their stickers on eBay and wonder if people would like to do the same here.
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
Can't wait of splitting the section Tower of God. A whole day people asking me about the new game thinking my accounts are belongs to TOG New World.
AdministratorThe following games have been added.
Palia
Dragon Nest 2: Evolution
Tower of God: New World
Special Force Rush
Brave Legend
AdministratorAre you able to view it in the search bar?
I see only TOG, nothing for New World. Please save me from this, I'm tired of this. Two days of same
Oh yeah, found it.
AdministratorThe name has been changed and threads were moved.Oh yeah, found it.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/tower-of-god-tog-accounts.2738/
But the other forum list is still full of New World threads and people keep posting it. Can be the first one renamed as Great Journey?
Also do I need to ping the moderator for mooving threads to correct forum? https://www.epicnpc.com/members/darkmysticchaos.72470/
If he doesn't know which thread belongs to which game I can help him with that.
I purchased the sticky thread in TOG before you add the TOG new world, now you changed the name to TOG great journey, what can I do now?
Administrator@EpicNPCI purchased the sticky thread in TOG before you add the TOG new world, now you changed the name to TOG great journey, what can I do now?
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tower-of-god-new-world-starter-accounts-globe-serve.2571041/
AdministratorThe payment was refunded and your thread was moved to the correct section (unsticked). Sorry.I purchased the sticky thread in TOG before you add the TOG new world, now you changed the name to TOG great journey, what can I do now?
Administrator
AdministratorPls add:
1. Invincible: Guarding the Globe
2. Reverse: 1999 Global
3. Magical Girls: Idle
4. Demigod Idle: Rise of a legend
5. SOULS https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habby.souls&hl=en_US
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Please add :
Mortal Kombat onslaught
Heroes and villains DC
Myth Gods of Asgard
Autogun Heroes
Pls add:
1. Invincible: Guarding the Globe
2. Reverse: 1999 Global
3. Magical Girls: Idle
4. Demigod Idle: Rise of a legend
5. SOULS https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habby.souls&hl=en_US
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
Monopoly go didnt add yet?
AdministratorBoth will be added shortly.
Sorry, Monopoly Go won't be added.
Administrator