Selling Fresh [Global] Mff starteršŸ’Ž20,000 gems & 18 x random 6*heros

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Original Owner
No

romanjason520

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 737

(100%) (786 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Jul 22, 2019
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Fresh daily login rerolling accs, only tutotial cleared, 100% safe with months selling, instantly delivery & āœ…negotiable price

catalog:

--------------------------------------------------
[Global] server
Type 1: $25 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
10,000+ gems
1~3 x random T3

1 x random T4

Type 2: $45 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
20,000+ gems
1~3 x random T3
1 x random T4


Type 3: $60 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
28,000+ gems
1~3 x random T3
1 x random T4


Type 4: $65 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
28,000+ gems
1~3 x random T3
1 x random T4
1 x tcp


Type 5: $70 šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
27,000+ gems
1~3 x random T3
1 x random T4
2 x tcp



How to purchase
1: pm me or contact me in discord
2: talk about the price and make payment
3: link ur account


Payment: paypal F&F(10% fee),wise(ex transferwise) (fee),crypto(bitcoin,eth,usdt),vietnam bank wire
Gmt +8 Time, if i am not online, add my discord first, and i will cotact you in the appropriate time
working hours: EST 8:00 pm - 12:00 am,PST 5:00 pm - 9:00 am


contact info:

Discord: rommanjason9527
Telegram: @jasonlht520
Facebook:
click here
Line: jasonlht520
​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • vietnam bank wire
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Do you have accounts with more t3s ?
 
it has 3 T3 at least now
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very good seller as always

Fast response and walked me through everything smoothly
 
I see the random tier 3 character. Can I request one? Like a specific tier 3 I'm willing to pay extra if its a tier 3 spiderman
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
The discord isn’t written correctly
 
rommanjason9527#0682
  • Like
Reactions: Blade9501
B
I added you I will buy an account today as soon as you open at 8pm I started playing future fight when it first came out then got busy and havent played it since but now im watching youtube videos on it and the game got much better graphic and has a lot to do now and now I can start again with lots of crystal and resources thanks for doing this I will for sure be buying an account today and if you got any more Marvel games you do this with let me know i love Marvel
K
U want to play your old acc or u need a strong acc to buy?
Back
Top