FREE SERVICE for BUYERS / SELLERS

Not Recently Bumped

MMOWorldOnline

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 64

(100%) (63 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Dec 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
I was scammed on Xmas Eve by someone on these forums who had a Trust Who ID and 17 + Feedback (Shroomz85). I got lazy and didn't verify where he was from and match a telephone number up to his location and got burned.

IF you are buying and or selling and would like to know if they are where they say they are I would be willing to help you out. You simply ask them to go to my site and jump into chat. I'm really sick and tired of these scammers. I can then give you there IP, What Region and City they are in and you can match up the telephone number that they give you to that. I would also be willing to list your toon on the site for 15.00 and have the transaction recorded.

I just had 10 scammers all back away soon as I told them this was a requirement.

Hopefully this helps someone out there not get scammed.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Just to point out.. You took my location from my MD profile. Yours says "Muhstore" and there is no info showing where you are from. You could say you live in Texas and live somewhere else. You even list US IP's etc, so you are doing that yourself I assume.


I'm going to tell sellers/buyers if the info they get matches there location. Hope you can grasp the concept now, next time read the whole thing before you comment.

Thanks


P.S. Again, I've had 13 people in the last 24 hours all stop dealing on an account immediatly after I asked to verify there location. Hopefully this will help some people here who are not seasoned vets at picking off Scammers. AGAIN - FREE OF CHARGE. I will only charge 15.00 if you want the toon listed on my site and bought off my site and be provided with an invoice and transaction logged to Paypal.
 
I said I would do it FOR FREE. Scammers can make up names and or lye about there location.

I would only charge money if they wanted me to handle the sale. To provide the ip etc is FREE. You can't get that from the white pages. This is something new sellers should look at.


Wow, try and do something nice.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/showthread.php/379691-muhstore-Scammer
TW Loc: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada


Kind of like this? You're trying to make money of nothing. A simple looking up of the whitepages will tell you if anyone is lying.
 
3 More Scammers who refused to go to my website.

Again, I will do this for free, just PM me or post here or Aim me: MMOWorld1188. I'm around pretty much all day and am on EST.
 
Back
Top