- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello everyone,
In order to make sure I never go back to this game (I haven't played in about a year or so), I will be giving away my account for free on two conditions:
1) You must be pro seller or higher (admin, middleman etc.,)
2) PM me on this site
The reason that I am not giving away this account to anyone is because I just don't like the idea that any random person can make an account on here and claim this without contributing to this site. I have done this before with an instagram account, for all of you skeptics, which went smoothly and can be viewed on my profile if interested. Further questions can be redirected to my inbox.
Edit: Forgot to say this account is for GMS
In order to make sure I never go back to this game (I haven't played in about a year or so), I will be giving away my account for free on two conditions:
1) You must be pro seller or higher (admin, middleman etc.,)
2) PM me on this site
The reason that I am not giving away this account to anyone is because I just don't like the idea that any random person can make an account on here and claim this without contributing to this site. I have done this before with an instagram account, for all of you skeptics, which went smoothly and can be viewed on my profile if interested. Further questions can be redirected to my inbox.
Edit: Forgot to say this account is for GMS
Last edited:
