Free account upgrade for Veteran members!

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
For anyone that has been a member for at least 6 months, meaning your account was registered before or on January 24th 2013, you are eligible for a free account upgrade.

The upgrade is from Unverified Member usergroup to EpicNPC Member.

Just post in this thread stating you want an upgrade.


How do I know if I'm eligible?
  • Registration date is Jan 24th 2013 or earlier
  • 5+ positive feedbacks from July 24, 2013 or earlier
If you registered a year ago and only have 4 feedbacks, then get one next week, you are not eligible. All 5 feedbacks have to be before July 24th 2013.
 
Banned - Toxic user - Fake Feedback - Etc.
I was wondering if I could get the upgrade to member. I was also looking to become a verified member however I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get a name change as I was looking to change it if I were to upgrade to verified. If this isn't possible I would just like to be upgraded to a regular member if you would be so kind :D
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I was wondering if I could get the upgrade to member. I was also looking to become a verified member however I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get a name change as I was looking to change it if I were to upgrade to verified. If this isn't possible I would just like to be upgraded to a regular member if you would be so kind :D

Yes you can get a free Epic Member upgrade but regarding the name change you will have to puchase it from our store http://www.epicnpc.com/vbshop.php
 
I don't mind most of the restrictions.. but 10 msg inbox size.. wow that's a bit nuts...especially since I would like to keep the conversations had with mods/admins... wish I'd have had 2 more feedback score..
 
Those eligible have been upgraded.

Jbess you're eligible, but I see you opted for the full account Verification so I will notify you shortly once I process all verifications in a bit.
 
I'm registered on 25th Jan, so that means I can't get it :/
Your already Epic Verified, that is a higher level then Epic Member, so this would be a downgrade for you.


Any way to get the 2 feedback waived in lieu of registration date of over 3 years ago? :)
Sorry, but you also only have 42 posts, which isn't very active for 3 years. If you had a few hundred posts I would have said okay. Sorry
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wow-account-recalled.1979397/page-3
I didn't realize that you guys were doing this. Seems like a great idea!

Send an upgrade my way if you can, thank you thank you.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/543638-paypal-dispute-after-delivery-jaysc81.html
Heh, I paid the $3 to be upgraded, when could of been upgraded for free =(
 
What I mean is if you offer a free upgrade next year I might be eligible :)

I think the keyword there is "if". I don't plan on changing the date and added this exception only to grandfather in veterans into the new system. This is not meant for new members that will eventually become veterans. So Jan 25h 2013 will remain as a hard set date. Sorry.

Heh, I paid the $3 to be upgraded, when could of been upgraded for free =(

Let me know your Paypal email, PM it to me, and I can refund you.
 
Back
Top