Fix my posts please

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(348 reviews)

EpicMMO

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 348

(100%) (348 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 7, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
None of my posts work that I bump. I click them and it goes to a blank page. Last week it was one, now three and only one work. Whenever I go to bump my posts the website loads the URL but goes to a blank page

fix this please
 
Banned - multiple unresolved scam threads - scammer
It allowed me to bump them. Try deleting your internet cache and see if that allows it to work. If not, I will let Mike know about it. Until its fixed just let me know if you need a bump.
 
What you need to do is go to Settings > My Account > General Settings > Number of Posts to Show Per Page and change the value to 10 or below. If it's set to anything higher it will result in the white page you're seeing. Not sure why.
 
For some reason if you had "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" set to 40, it would load a blank page. I set the new max to 25, which seems to work fine. The site default is 10. I was hoping it would be fixed when upgrading the forums yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top