SOLD FGO NA Starter Draco NP5 with Tiamat have Black Grail only $15

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Fresh
Mobile Region
  1. Global
Original Owner
Yes

Mikuriosu

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (127 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Sep 30, 2020
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello! I'd like to Sell FGO NA Starter Account
​
Details:
3 SSR 7 WNP (Draco NP5)
Story Orleans start and FQ at Fuyuki
Have Black Grail
Birthday Unset
FC: 382,576,416

Price: $15

Account still played and I'm still willing to negotiate the price!, Feel free to send me direct messages to ask latest details about the account, Thank you!
Accepted Payment: Wise (very preferred) also Paypal FnF is acceptable too, if you're Indonesian you can pay with E-Wallet or Local bank, if you have another payment options we can discuss it later.


All Transactions are now done through EpicNPC websites, I'm no longer accepting transactions outside of EpicNPC, just send me messages on EpicNPC and I will reply to your messages as soon as possible.
For more information, feel free to send me direct messages, Thank you for your attention!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Mikurio
ID# Mikurio
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • Local Bank (BNI & BCA) & E-Wallet (Gopay & Shopeepay)
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top