EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling FFXIV Gillionaire Crafter Gatherer Leveling🍄$elling BiS Gearsets🍄

Item/Service
Boosting, Leveling
Regions
North America, Europe, Asia

FFXIV Gillionaire

Gillionaire Girls Club
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom

FFXIV Gillionaire Presents:
Crafter Leveling Service

All NA / EU / JP Worlds Supported !

Full disclosure: I have provided our links to the guides detailing the exact methods that I use to level crafters.
Feel free to use these guides to do the leveling yourself if they’re helpful.

Crafting Macros
We’ve created a collection of macros to help you craft any recipe in the game with our full BiS Crafter Gear.

• Miner, Botanist, Fisher All 1-80 ($75)
  • All Folklore Gathering Nodes Unlocked ($50)
  • Gatherer Full BiS Gear + Melds ($30)

All payments will be carried out via Paypal (Credit/Debit/Paypal) using the FFXIV Gillionaire dedicated paypal.me link or Paypal’s secure checkout through our website FFXIVGILLIONAIRE.COM

Always confirm via our On-Site Live Chat before sending a payment ! Beware of scammers / imposters

FULL PACKAGE DEALS

Full Crafter Package ($250)
  • Crafters Leveled 1-80
  • All Class Quests Completed
  • All Master Recipes Unlocked
  • Full BiS Crafter Gear + Materia Melds
3-4 Days Completion Time

Full Gatherer Package ($100)
  • BTN + MIN + FSH Level 1-80
  • Gatherer BiS Gear + Materia Melds
  • All Folklore Gathering Nodes Unlocked
2-3 Days Completion Time

Crafter Package + Gatherer Package ($325)
  • All Crafter Options
  • All Gatherer Options
  • PLUS 25 MILLION GIL FREE
4-5 Days Completion Time

Why Buy the Full Crafter / Gatherer Package?

With the full crafter package, you’ll be able to craft the latest items crafted items such as Exarchic Gear, Raid Food and Grade 4 Tinctures using only in-game Macros.

BiS Gearsets & Stats (Ariyala):

Macro Simulations (FFXIV Teamcraft):

FFXIVGILLIONAIRE WE available.png

We're Available 24/7

I’m available 24/7 via the ffxivgillionaire.com Live Chat

(Our website's Live Chat is the most secure way to contact me, 0% chance of imposters or scammers)

I can also be contacted via Discord Gillionaire#0001

Feel free to contact us at any time via Live Chat / Discord before or after purchasing if you’d like more information, or simply to keep track of your order. We can even jump on voice chat if you want to know more or if you'd prefer to have a casual conversation about our services.

FFXIVGILLIONAIRE Found cheaper.png

Found Cheaper? We'll match that!

We offer a price match offer if you find the same service for cheaper elsewhere.
Send us a message (via DM, Discord or Live Chat) confirming their price (last updated 48 hours ago or less only) and we’ll match that price while providing top class service with communication every step of the way.

FFXIVGillionaire 100 Safety.png

Safe, Legit & Secure
Quality Service Guarantee

All our crafter and gatherer leveling services are carried out by hand, personally by me using the same methods detailed in our guides. I am located in the UK and can be flexible to accommodate any Time Zone.

A Full refund will be provided in the unlikely event of your account being banned or receiving an infarction during the period of our services. The possibility of this occurring will be extremely unlikely due to your leveling being carried out legitimately and non-disclosure of our services to third parties.

I can guarantee fast delivery times, using no illegal shortcuts that would put your account or our reputation at risk. Your satisfaction is our responsibility.

We hope to continue to grow our reputation as a dedicated seller of legit Final Fantasy XIV Gil and Crafter Levelling Services.

Last edited:

FFXIV Gillionaire

Gillionaire Girls Club
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
-Reserved for updates-

ip hash: 967718fc9d1d88594d0964

FFXIV Gillionaire

Gillionaire Girls Club
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
-Reserved for more updates-

ip hash: 967718fc9d1d88594d0964

suredeal

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
151   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Wonderful Service! Quality and very fast

Will do business again and again! Best service around.

suredeal

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
151   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Great service!!! very trust worthy and very professional. Will use his services again and again and again!!!

ip hash: 88a901d9d2768bf44ee8ff
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Guys!!!!!! Let me tell you about FFXIV GILLIONAIRE! The niciest and most wholesome person you’ll ever encounter.

I purchased the Crafting and Gathering bundle and This was finished in record time with updates!

Not only that but the 50mil Gil was also a plus! I look forward to using this person in the future. Very legit, Very nice and a great friend here on. EpicNPC.

Attachments

Sasuri

4   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
One of the best services around!

Bought the All-in-one crafter and gatherer package and I have to say how baffled i was with the service!

Extremely nice and helpful support, giving me constant updates and answering all the questions I had!
Service was done very well and in a record time aswell!

If youre looking for a crafter service or just to buy some gil, look no further!

Recommended 10/10 😄

pinseo

2   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Super communicative, efficient, and friendly!

I purchased the all in one crafter package and it started off very well with all my questions answered.

The whole process was completed in less than the time it was said.

Would buy again :)

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Worth Every Penny

Nothing but quality. Provided valuable information to every question. Service was quick. Super friendly and by far the cheapest around from what I've seen. Will be back again for more in the future.

6   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, Understanding, and Professional

Will be longer than an essay if I put all of the Pros and Cons so I'll just list a few

PROS:
1. Grind Machine, almost 24/7 working on your account
2. Prioritizing your account over sleep
3. Gillionare site's live chat is online 24/7
4. Seller is very transparent
5. Answer anything you ask including future winning lottery numbers
6. Seller is flexible so you can coordinate with the seller when you want to play on your account
7. Price is the cheapest I've seen here
8. Seller is kind enough to provide tips, guide and macros for free so you can level your Crafter/Gatherer Jobs on your own
9. The package for leveling All Crafter + Gatherer Jobs comes with 25 mill gill, that's a steal deal
10. Seller willing to negotiate if you already leveled your Crafter/Gatherer Jobs
11. Seller can take jokes
12. Seller is really kind, always greet you with "Good Morning", "Good Night", etc.
13. Always come online in under 1 minute after you message seller on discord, which is astounding
14. Fast completion time, around 4 days depending on which package you buy
15. Seller is really humble/modest

CONS:
1. Took off all of my Lalafell clothing, so I had to call FBI on the seller for a few times. Now my Lalafell is a Lalafallen... Sadge...

And many more. Definitely trusty, recommended seller.. Y E E T