Feedback Score

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionFelipeMD

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 21

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Jun 29, 2009
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
1
Well, I have 5 feedback score, but 7 total positive ratings.
I received my 5 from different people, but you can see the last 2 deals I've done in MMOBay are with HordeFancyMe, and neither of both have raised my feedback score.
Why is this?
 
Well when I gave your feedback it added it to your score.

I don't think its the last 2 that aren't being counted, it might have been 2 others that didn't count when the database was converted to VB. Ill check it out some more
 
I see KHAccountsnet also left you 2. Could be that itrader only counts 1 rep per user to your score. Have one of them add another feedback for you and see if your score goes up. If not, then thats what it is. I'll remove the feedback once you've tested it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top