EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Fake negative feedback even after full refund without proof from buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samla

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
I received a negative feedback today from @xAvalon . 6 days ago, he messaged me and claimed that the genshin impact account I sold him was recalled, but didn't provide any proof. I tried checking the username (I did this within a few minutes of his claim), but it was still in tact. The account belonged to a friend, and when I checked with him, he said he did indeed do a recall, but clarified later on that it was months ago and they already got back to him. In other words, the recall happened way before I sold the account and when I sold it, it's username was already set and my friend claimed that he did not do another recall ever since.

Before my friend clarified, I did not want to have negative feedback or have that "warning: trade with caution" message appear on my profile, so I gave him a FULL REFUND INCLUDING ANY MONEY HE SPENT on the account immediately. I asked him to wait a few days because I needed to get some balance into PayPal, but he was impatient and told me to do a refund immediately via G&S. So, I even paid additional taxes to get his money back immediately. This was all done on the same day.

6 days later today, he has left me a negative feedback. The feedback is also FAKE because my friend clarified that the account was not recalled from him at all. To summarise:

1. I issued a full refund including any money he spent on the account and even paid additional taxes even though he did not have proof that the account was recalled because I saw that he was an upgraded user on here and I did not want to have any negative feedback or get into any dispute. Even before my friend clarified, I decided to let it go. I have never had a single report of account recovery from my buyers before this

2. He left me fake negative feedback nonetheless

At this point, I told him that if the fake negative feedback is not removed, I will dispute the refund I sent him because his behavior is unacceptable. After I sent him the money, I told him to send me a screenshot to confirm that he has received it, but he ghosted me after. I feel like he's trying to keep the money, the account all at the same time and ruin my reputation by leaving a bad feedback for me. This crossed the line

Last edited:
ip hash: 6831b91aa815f910761074

xAvalon

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
It's an honest review. I never would've gone through the trouble of leaving an honest feedback if the account was still under my possession. You on the other hand, did not have to swear via DM. I did mention that you've processed a full refund, I simply want to leave an honest review of what has happened in my case.

ip hash: 29a25fb2a44b19ab074ee8

Samla

EpicMember Premium
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
It's an honest review. I never would've gone through the trouble of leaving an honest feedback if the account was still under my possession. You on the other hand, did not have to swear via DM. I did mention that you've processed a full refund, I simply want to leave an honest review of what has happened in my case.
This is not proof that the account is not under your possession. Put yourself in my shoes, why did you have to repay me like that? I don't think you'd find any seller ANYWHERE who would have done what I did for you. I just feel plain stupid for being nice to scumbags like you

And yes, so what if I swear? What are you, 12 years old? ****ing kid taking advantage of an old man's kindness

xAvalon

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Exactly my point. Please reach out to your friend about the account. I don't mind re-purchasing it again, as long as you can guarantee your 100% no account recall this time.

Samla

EpicMember Premium
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Exactly my point. Please reach out to your friend about the account. I don't mind re-purchasing it again, as long as you can guarantee your 100% no account recall this time.
He said he didn't recall it, so both of us do not have access to the account. But now he's in the process of doing so, so have fun with it while you can, and sure, you can trash it as much as you'd like because he doesn't care. At this point, I want nothing to do with you other than that negative feedback being removed. There is nothing else to say to you, will wait for a mod to respond

xAvalon

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Once he's gotten the account back, feel free to reach me and I don't mind purchasing it back. I told you before that I was in the middle of using the account then suddenly got disconnected without a trace of authentication on my e-mail. You already had a few days to confirm this to your friend, I simply took initiative to confirm what exactly happened.

Samla

EpicMember Premium
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
In other words, the recall happened way before I sold the account and when I sold it, it's username was already set and my friend claimed that he did not do another recall ever since.
Can you please read? When I told you he recalled it, it was a misunderstanding. I too was frustrated at the situation and I jumped to my own conclusion that he had recalled it recently, but it was actually a long time ago. I said "they have recently processed it" - this was wrong as I have since clarified with him in the past few days that it was processed a long time ago, he did it just to change the username. HE DID NOT RECALL THE ACCOUNT AFTER IT WAS IN MY POSSESSION

xAvalon

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Yes. I did read it, I would simply like to add the conversation on this thread to ensure that the moderators are aware of the timeframe of when it has happened. Either way, you and "your friend" will receive the account as you've mentioned and I have my full refund. What you're simply arguing for is an honest feedback from a buyer whereas I simply stated my experience. Just let the moderators handle it.

Samla

EpicMember Premium
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Yes. I did read it, I would simply like to add the conversation on this thread to ensure that the moderators are aware of the timeframe of when it has happened. Either way, you and "your friend" will receive the account as you've mentioned and I have my full refund. What you're simply arguing for is an honest feedback from a buyer whereas I simply stated my experience. Just let the moderators handle it.
Capture.PNG

Does it look like I deserve this after I gave you a full refund immediately on the same day? And now that I've clarified with my friend that he did not recall it, the refund shouldn't even have been given to you in the first place and this is FAKE FEEDBACK. And yet I was going to let it go, since it is being recalled now anyway because of your attempt to get your money back while keeping it. The real perpetrator is either you or my friend, and I've decided to side with you from the start because you're a buyer and yet this is how you repay me. I simply didn't care who was the troublemaker and wanted to move on by giving you the refund. Is all this bullshit necessary?

From this whole transaction with you, I've lost

1) Money from paying you the refund immediately via G&S with tax + covering your "in-game costs"
2) 1 feedback

and you've gained

1) a free account that will be recalled soon. Note that this recall is happening only because of your attempt to get your money back while keeping the account
2) ruining my rep for some reason like wtf did I do to you? I see that you're from the Philippines, I was scammed by someone from there before and he got banned. You might be the same scammer with another account

maybe you just wanted to revert the transaction because you didn't like the account. You could have just told me and I'd have considered it, but instead you exploited my well intentions and did this scam. I already mentioned that my friend was the original owner and we can recall it, what are you even trying to pull?

Last edited:

xAvalon

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
I'm not even going to bother explaining myself further until a moderator gets in here.

Samla

EpicMember Premium
27   0   1
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
I'm not even going to bother explaining myself further until a moderator gets in here.
1. You claimed that account was recalled without proof
2. By mistake, I believed you because my friend said he had done a recall awhile back and I thought it was only processed recently.
3. As my friend was not responsive, and I wanted to settle this and move on quickly, I issued you full refund including any money you spent on the account immediately, even paying additional taxes to get the money sent fast.
4. My friend clarified that the recall was already processed before he gave it to me. Hence, he did not do an account recall after it was in my possession and it was my mistake to believe you.
5. Realising that you have both the account and the money, I told my friend to recall it now, as I've already issued you the refund.
6. You left me fake feedback.

I think this is clear enough for the mods to see what's happening and there is nothing else but lies from you to 'explain'. I can provide any additional proof required

edit: you seem to be having a lot of fun liking my posts and causing all this drama. don't you have better things to do with your life? what scum

Last edited:

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
11   0   0
Country
United States
Feedback on xAvalon's account removed as we don't allow revenge feedback.

With that being said, I feel that neutral feedback is fair in this case since the money ended up being refunded.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93
Status
Not open for further replies.