Hey guys, I am selling an Oldschool Runescape account. I am LOOKING for a paypal payment (However I will consider payments through 'CSGO items' 'ROTMG items' or a decent 'League of legends account')
The account has a CB level of 82 and a total level of 564. Stats: 70 ATT, 71 STR, 60 DEF, 68 HP, 38 range, 35 prayer, 47 mage and a few other skilling stats you can see in the pictures below. The account has 11 Quest Points and has completed: Cooks Assistant, Demon Slayer, Dorics Quest, The Knights Sword, The Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries and Vampire Slayer. The account also has around 200k+ worth of equipment in the bank.
The account has a new email address that will be given to the buyer, no recovery questions have been set also. If you would like to contact me, my skype name is 'xxbigglezxx'. Or send me message with your preferred contact method. I do live in Australia so please bear in mind time zones.






The account has a CB level of 82 and a total level of 564. Stats: 70 ATT, 71 STR, 60 DEF, 68 HP, 38 range, 35 prayer, 47 mage and a few other skilling stats you can see in the pictures below. The account has 11 Quest Points and has completed: Cooks Assistant, Demon Slayer, Dorics Quest, The Knights Sword, The Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries and Vampire Slayer. The account also has around 200k+ worth of equipment in the bank.
The account has a new email address that will be given to the buyer, no recovery questions have been set also. If you would like to contact me, my skype name is 'xxbigglezxx'. Or send me message with your preferred contact method. I do live in Australia so please bear in mind time zones.






