Everyday i have to type in verification code to epicnpc

Not Recently Bumped

raisin77

Warning: Trade with Caution
(55 reviews)

raisin77

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 58

(100%) (55 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Mar 15, 2018
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recalled-dispute-with-raisin77.1977745/page-2
depsite if i auth for 1 year on this "device" - which is my main computer, i use it every day.

What do i have to provide the security code each day?
 
AN update last week caused a minor bug, but it's already been fixed.

If you're still having an issue follow these directions.

1) Go here and check your device list.
https://www.epicnpc.com/account/security

2) Remove all of your devices.

3) Clear your browser's cookies/cache.

4) Log into Epicnpc and add your device back to the list.

5) Logout and login to test. You should no longer receive the security code question.
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-tdgwuxia.1733783/
AN update last week caused a minor bug, but it's already been fixed.

If you're still having an issue follow these directions.

1) Go here and check your device list.
https://www.epicnpc.com/account/security

2) Remove all of your devices.

3) Clear your browser's cookies/cache.

4) Log into Epicnpc and add your device back to the list.

5) Logout and login to test. You should no longer receive the security code question.

I think this solution only work for awhile, last night indeed this is help me solve this problem

but today I still keep asked for verification again..
 
I accept, I am using the latest firefox browser
You might have option enabled that resets all data including cookies when you close browser, try reseting firefox to original settings or disable "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" thing if you have it enabled.

ffox.png


This option to be more specific
 
I have same issues on PC chrome, it's was fine on Android chrome before
In my case it's happen after I using ccleaner to cleaned history, cache and cookies

After trying the solutions above my Android now need to input email and password everytime I close Chrome but didn't asked for verification
For PC need waiting till tomorrow to know if the issues fixed or not

Windows 10
Chrome v80

Android
Chrome v80

-edit-
Now my Android need verification too and PC not fixed
 
Last edited:
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recalled-dispute-with-raisin77.1977745/page-2
Windows 10

This seems to happen with Chrome. I just tried on a completely new installed machine, still the same thing. Yes i accepted cookies etc.

On browser "Brave" it works fine.
 
yeah still having same issue its not browser related as i cleared everything and every other site retains everything fine. i do not want to delete all my devices and start over because they will probably all start requiring daily authentication. I noticed it asks me everyday to accept your cookie policy as well on this device. I checked all my cookie settings compared to my other devices and it all appears to be same.
 
Back
Top