• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

EU Raiden Shogun + Engulfing lightning account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TFA

(0 review)

TFA

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Poland
Member Since
Dec 28, 2020

TFA

Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I wanna buy account with Raiden + BiS on EU server. Preferably without username set. Post your discord in comments, I will reply to you as soon as I will be able to.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have raiden but not her sig, I have good signatures like Homa and misplitter tho!
Add me - ririツ#4622
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top