EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling EU/NA Boosting/Coaching services | Independent US-based booster

11   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
*I'm happy to announce that I'll be starting up my boosting service once again! (I moved country! Hello America!)*

I'm currently advertising for my independent, cheat-free, hand-boosted, US-based (formerly UK-based) HOTS boosting service. What can I offer that my competitors cannot? A simple, clearly communicated, trustworthy service that is cheap, flexible, timely and honest. I'm currently offering my services for both EU and NA. Each boost will come with a quick breakdown and summary of every game played on your account. I approach every boost with the same degree of professionalism and objectivity. If you have any concerns that are not alleviated by the excellent feedback from my previous customers, please send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Services:

[TD="align: center"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Hero League pricing and information:

Bronze

$10 per division

Silver

$15 per division

Gold

$20 per division

Platinum

$25 per division

Diamond

$30 per division

Diamond 1 to Masters

$50

*Not currently offering GM services*

All Hero League boosting services come with a guarantee of a 100% refund if, in the unlikely scenario, that your order is later than the agreed time or isn't completed. All transactions will be done through Paypal and all communication will be conducted through PM on EpicNPC.

Team League pricing and information:

*I'm currently pricing my Team League boosting at the same rate as my Hero League boosting as part of a temporary promotion! (mostly because I can't be arsed figuring out my pricing at this point in time)

Placement matches pricing and information:

Hero League

$30

Team League

$30

I may offer discounts depending on whether or not you have played any of your placement matches (a $3 reduction per game already played), if you request it. I am flexible. All placement matches will be completed with a positive win ratio, regardless of your existing MMR.

Please note that your placement rank is based mostly on your existing MMR. The positive win ratio that I provide will help bolster this marginally, but for example if you have 2k MMR and my service provides 10 straight wins, you will NOT be placed at Masters (the highest placement rank possible).

Coaching pricing and information:

$30 per hour

This is currently an experimental service. I'm not sure what the demand is for English speaking coaching on HotS. I plan on the service being entirely customizable and catered towards the consumers needs. I will offer a variety of methods to impart my knowledge to you, for example replay analysis, playing with you in QM, Unranked or Team League, voice comms, or even something as simple as giving tips or sharing my opinion on the meta. I may make this service more structured and comprehensive in the future, but for now I'll see what the people want!

A little about me: *updated for those interested*

Hi there! I have been a strongly competitive gamer for a number of years, specializing in MOBA's. My experience dates all the way back to the RoC DotA days (yes I'm old), DotA Allstars, DotA 2, League of Legends and more recently Heroes of the Storm. My Heroes journey began in closed Beta and I was instantly hooked. The brawling nature of the game and the departure from farming and the item-gathering of the old-school MOBA's had me enthralled. It ticked a lot of boxes for me.

I maintained Rank 1 with an MMR hovering around 3.6-3.8k consistently with only solo queue (back when 5 man queue was the norm). It was around about this time that I felt like ranked was too stagnant so it was smurf time! I made a few smurfs and dedicated my time to maining heroes out of the meta to rank 1 (and made some silly videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4X-byOKAfM). With the new ranked system and the soft MMR reset, I have been shying away from ranked past placements due to time constraints and instead enjoying the casualness of Unranked with some buddies (my 3.7k Unranked MMR demonstrates this).

After an 8 month hiatus, I'm back and better than ever! I took a break to move country (UK to US), get married, work on my art and settle into my new home. Over the past month I have been getting back to form, trying the new heroes and learning the new meta. Breaks are good. I feel like I can approach the game from new angles, which makes me a better player and ultimately a better booster. I can't say that I agree with all of the changes Blizzard have made, but where I lost some old comfort picks, I have some new members to my hero roster. I also put on weight. Thanks US food.

If you have any questions about the process, any questions about drafting or strategies, or you would simply just like to know more about me or the services offered, then please, feel free to PM me and I will respond as soon as I can.

*I'm adding a number to show how many people are currently receiving and waiting for services so you can better judge if you wish to wait for my services. I accept and complete each order on a case by case basis before moving onto the next so I can reach the quality of boosting and coaching that I want to achieve and that you deserve. I don't half-*** my Hero Leaguing, especially when I'm doing a boost. You get quality with my service, like a tailor-made suit or the finest caviar. Well, maybe not caviar. Caviar is gross.*

Current orders: 1

Last edited:

DawnFTW

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   1   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1210313-Scammed-by-DawnFTW
Everything went smooth, fast and with a very nice communication at every time by him. If you're searching for a boost service, you should definitely go for him :)

Nypmh

0   0   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
+rep to this guy he did my order REALLY REALLY fast and he had an incredible win ratio I was amazed :eek::eek::eek: 14win in a row I was like waaat:eek:, definitely will order again

Tromg

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
9   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Cheap, fast and communicative. I would definitely recommend him; really good, sending me replays AND he's a highly skilled player

Gdamer

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Michael's partner, Ian activated beast mode and did an amazing boost. Such a great guy Ian is, and I have no wonder these two guys are quite possibly the top individual boosters there are. For more info, ofc, talk to Michael!

Top performance, would reccomend 10/10