• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[EU] GW2 100k+ A.V., Legendaries everywhere, 27 characters

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

oldboomer

Level 18

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Czech Republic
Member Since
Jun 24, 2023
Last seen
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
this game was my life, but I stopped playing GW2 a while ago. Bought on day of release, so more than 10 years old.
You will also get GW1 account with all expansions.
I have PoF and HoT expansions.
Since there is so many things, quality of life items etc. A lot of currencies, especially laurels. I will provide API for efficiency, and can stream on Discord.
I will provide all registration codes, and since it's on my main email, we will need to change it through support.
Before adding me on Discord, please comment here. My username is drunkmike

My asking price is $900/930€
I'm open to middlemans from this site.
 

Attachments

  • GW.jpg
    GW.jpg
    17.2 KB
  • GW2.jpg
    GW2.jpg
    200.7 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top