• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Eso EU 851 cp 7 max character with dromatha skin

Not Recently Bumped

Tf Buddahh

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 12, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
Account has - house,flawless (2) vmaw skin, choice of costumes,pets,mounts, misc items

looking for offers, message for info on account details

Looking for around £200 for851 Cp EU, 7 max levels, lots and lots of gold jewl from trials/maelstrom

Lots of weapons from trials/maelstrom


Hardly any gold, craft bag with matts
Each char has gold gear to use
Looking to find a good home ��


It's has


Magicka - temp (high elf) sorc (high elf) nb (Breton)


Stamina - nb (khajit) dk (red guard) sorc ( red guard) do (kahjit)


What I didn't also mention is that I've got the dromthra skin and also a house which I purchased for £70 fully decorated with add ons also ( training dummy etc)

roversync


- - - Updated - - -

Bump :D
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top