- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Account has - house,flawless (2) vmaw skin, choice of costumes,pets,mounts, misc items
looking for offers, message for info on account details
- - - Updated - - -
Bump
looking for offers, message for info on account details
| Looking for around £200 for851 Cp EU, 7 max levels, lots and lots of gold jewl from trials/maelstrom Lots of weapons from trials/maelstrom Hardly any gold, craft bag with matts Each char has gold gear to use Looking to find a good home �� It's has Magicka - temp (high elf) sorc (high elf) nb (Breton) Stamina - nb (khajit) dk (red guard) sorc ( red guard) do (kahjit) What I didn't also mention is that I've got the dromthra skin and also a house which I purchased for £70 fully decorated with add ons also ( training dummy etc) |
- - - Updated - - -
Bump
Last edited:
