WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price: 160USD
Global account
I'm the real Owner
Rank 65
Can Auto hunt 11
Max CP: 409k
Bound to mule email add.
Abyss: 90
Can do easily Automaton Tower
I'm busy on other games thats why im selling it.
6 stars promoted:
*Dizzy 6 Stars Awakened
*Baiken 6 Stars Awakened
*Serila 6stars awakened
*luna 6 stars awakened
*Seaside Bellona 6stars awakened
*vildred 6 Stars awakened
*Champin Zerato 6stars Awakened
*Tenebria 5stars awakened
*Tamarinne 5 stars awakened
*Diene 5stars awakened
*Roana 6 Stars Awakening
*Assasin Cidd 5 stars awakened
*Challenger Dominiel 5stars awakened
*Angelica 4 stars awakened
*Cerise
*Sol SSS
*Shadow Rose
5 Stars Natural:
*Kise x2
*Cermia
*Ravi
*Haste
*Sigret
*Yuna
*Ludwig
*Krau
*Charlotte
*Basar
*Zeno
*Clhoe x2
*Sez
*Charles
*Melissa
*Baal
5Stars ML:
*Fallen Cecilia
*Dark Corvus x2
4 stars ML:
*Tempest Surin
*Trouble Maker Crozet
*Aux Lots
*SHADOW rose
*Cresent moon Rin x2
*Celestial mercesdes
*Shooting Star Achates
*Guider Aither
*General Purgis
*Wanderer silk
*ML Cartuja
*Crimson Armin
Lots of 5 Stars Artifacts and Epic gears
Message me on Discord for more info or if you want a screen shots.
Discord : Estheim#3450
Note: I don't accept trade.
I'll help you to transfer the gmail to your number.
Global account
I'm the real Owner
Rank 65
Can Auto hunt 11
Max CP: 409k
Bound to mule email add.
Abyss: 90
Can do easily Automaton Tower
I'm busy on other games thats why im selling it.
6 stars promoted:
*Dizzy 6 Stars Awakened
*Baiken 6 Stars Awakened
*Serila 6stars awakened
*luna 6 stars awakened
*Seaside Bellona 6stars awakened
*vildred 6 Stars awakened
*Champin Zerato 6stars Awakened
*Tenebria 5stars awakened
*Tamarinne 5 stars awakened
*Diene 5stars awakened
*Roana 6 Stars Awakening
*Assasin Cidd 5 stars awakened
*Challenger Dominiel 5stars awakened
*Angelica 4 stars awakened
*Cerise
*Sol SSS
*Shadow Rose
5 Stars Natural:
*Kise x2
*Cermia
*Ravi
*Haste
*Sigret
*Yuna
*Ludwig
*Krau
*Charlotte
*Basar
*Zeno
*Clhoe x2
*Sez
*Charles
*Melissa
*Baal
5Stars ML:
*Fallen Cecilia
*Dark Corvus x2
4 stars ML:
*Tempest Surin
*Trouble Maker Crozet
*Aux Lots
*SHADOW rose
*Cresent moon Rin x2
*Celestial mercesdes
*Shooting Star Achates
*Guider Aither
*General Purgis
*Wanderer silk
*ML Cartuja
*Crimson Armin
Lots of 5 Stars Artifacts and Epic gears
Message me on Discord for more info or if you want a screen shots.
Discord : Estheim#3450
Note: I don't accept trade.
I'll help you to transfer the gmail to your number.
Contact
Chat Now
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
Last edited:
