I'm still unable to view a member's profile if they are perma/temp banned.

Administrator
MiddlemanI'm getting the "Oops! We ran into some problems" page when clicking on that profile link. It looks like only super mods have the permission to see banned user profiles.I would like to point out that currently banned user status is not very informative. In the old version we had a big badge next to their names saying BANNED and also their names would change to brown when banned.
On this new design it makes it hard to understand if the user is banned or not.
Also one of the users reported to me that whenever he clicks on someone's profile that is banned he gets "we ran into issue' message. - but when I clicked on the same profile it works for me.
Example he showed: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/colony.817097/
Once weird thing is I've tried to check his profile from an incognito tab and it told me to log in first to the forum first. If I went to one of his threads and then opened them in the incognito tab it would open it without any problem.
I don't think we had something similar on the old version. Let's say someone from another forum wants to google skype user to see if it matches anyone - he wouldn't be able to see that this person is banned on the forum, if he wasn't registered on the forum, right?
I'm getting the "Oops! We ran into some problems" page when clicking on that profile link. It looks like only super mods have the permission to see banned user profiles.
It was reported multiple times already.
Administrator
Middleman
MiddlemanYes, it should be changed thoughThis is the same as the old site. Unread threads always had bold titles.
Middleman
AdministratorWe're still testing this. It's been disabled for the time being.
Hex color for what? text post colors?There was an option to use "hex color" after update, now its gone.
yes
Middleman
AdministratorWell, possible to do the same for me?All upgrades include bold. This is not a bug, just the way it's setup and why the username bold item is so cheap. I removed it and refunded 125 credits to you.
Thank you!
Administrator
Administrator
AdministratorThere's 2 changes coming to PMs this month.
1. Push notifications - Notifications are 1 second delay instead of 30 seconds the old site had.
2. Activity Sidebar - this will be a hideable overlay sidebar that will list a members active threads and inbox messages. It can be accessed easily from any page so members can quickly see new activity.
We'll continue to make improvements to the PM system over time, however I'm not sure we'll be able to make it work like an IM system.
Middleman