EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

EpicNPC Redevelopment (Updated: Oct 25) Official Launch Date: November 5th

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
UPDATE (Oct 25, 2018): The official launch date will be Nov 5th. This had to be pushed back from Oct 29th due to a scheduling conflict that could not be avoided. The site will go down on Nov 5th in the morning and we expect to be back up by Nov 6 or 7th, so at the minimum we'll be down for 2 days. Trade Guardian will be disabled on Nov 3rd.

UPDATE (Oct 22, 2018):
We're coming to the end of the data import test. We still have some testing/fixes to do over the next 2-3 days, but the main part is done. We will start the process of setting up the new site today. We'll be doing a fresh install and then we'll spend some time configuring the site. Everything should be completed by this week, then on Monday, Oct 29th, baring any catastrophe, the site will go down for the final data import. This process is slow and a few systems are also completely different from each other, so some things need to be manually done. We expect downtime to be 2-3 days once the site goes down. We'll be turning off Trade Guardian on Friday once we're 100% positive of the launch date.

UPDATE (Oct 17, 2018):
The database import is taking longer than expected. Some of the custom systems on the new platform are not setup exactly in the same way as the current site, so the data import process is taking a lot longer than originally thought, not to mention that the database is huge. I do not want to give another ETA since it keeps getting pushed back. Maybe we'll make Oct 29th, maybe not, but I'm not going to post a date unless I'm 100% positive we can make it.

One thing I can say is that when we do switch over, the site will be down for 2 full days. One day to import the most up-to-date database and another day to make sure everything is setup correctly.

UPDATE (Oct 9, 2018):
We're currently working on the data import and expect to be completed within the next day. It's taking a little longer than expected. Hopefully we'll be able to start re-testing everything tomorrow. Due to this delay the relaunch windows are being pushed back to Oct 22 or Oct 29th. I expect we'll be ready by Oct 22nd, but you never know.

UPDATE (Sept 20, 2018):
We're nearing the end of the coding phase. By the end of next week we hope to have both the coding phase complete and to have all data imported. In October we will retest everything and if things go smoothly we will announced the relaunch date, which we hope to be either Oct 8th or Oct 15th. We'll relaunch on a Monday so we have a full work week to address any bugs reported by members. We'll know the exact date by early Oct.

UPDATE (Aug 25, 2018):
We are nearing completion of the coding process. Trade Guardian has taken considerably longer than expected, but I think a September launch is still very possible. We're working on a few other features that we originally planned to add after the relaunch, but since TG is taking so long, we can add those now. Once TG is ready, the next phase will be to import the database and retest everything. This phase will decide if we relaunch in Sept or October.

UPDATE (July 16, 2018):
Unfortunately we have been running into some issues and bugs on the new site and being the summer, some of our developers are also taking time off. This is pushing us back and August is no longer on the table for relaunch. We'll be delaying to September for certain and possibly October depending how long it takes to get back on track.

UPDATE (June 13, 2018):
We've been making good progress over the last month. We have one major system left to recreate and about a half dozen minor ones. Our team is working hard to finish these off and hopefully this phase will be complete by the end of June or early July.

In phase two we'll import the current database into the new test site and spend a few weeks retesting everything. If things go smoothly, we can complete phase two in a week, if not, it might take a few weeks depending on the problems that arise. During phase two, we might invite some members to help us beta test the site. More info about this will be posted in the future.

The final phase will involve the temporary closure of Epicnpc. We will have to re-import the most up-to-date database into the new site, then reopen. This final phase will most likely take place sometime in August.

---------------------

Today I'm happy to announced that Epicnpc is currently in the process of a complete site redevelopment. We actually started 2 months ago and are about 40% done if you're being generous.

We're moving away from Vbulletin, as it's become very outdated, and migrating to Xenforo2, which was recently released a few months ago.

Xenforo2 is a huge step above to what we're currently using, not only in terms of features, but it's also much faster and completely mobile ready. This means we'll no longer have 2 versions of the site, a desktop and mobile version. This should make all mobile users very happy as they'll have access to all the same features as the desktop site has, as compared to now where our mobile site is very limited.

In order to accomplish this, we have to rebuild all features and systems from scratch, which is going to take a long time. We then have to migrate all data into these new systems, then basically retest everything again.

The new site will be completely redesigned and we'll have a new logo. I actually posted the logo last week to our new Facebook page. (old page was permanently locked by FB without explication)
https://www.facebook.com/epicnpcfor...6092771214430/968544253302615/?type=3&theater

I hope that we'll be ready to relaunch in July or August, but we still have a lot of work and testing to do and we want to make sure that everything is transferred over successfully. So these dates can easily get pushed back to September, hopefully not October.

During this time development for Epicnpc is being halted, we're only fixing bugs or addressing security issues. No new features will be added. We hired additional developers during this time and have a team working on this, so we're trying to make the switch ASAP.

I'm announcing this now mainly so everyone knows why new features are not being added. It's not because we stopped working on the site, but we're preparing for a relaunch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 8b15c44038cbdb7be4bf9f

MistiServices

BEST FOR YOUR GAMING NEEDS
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
412   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
New Logo says EPICNPC Marketplace , are we becoming Marketplace as G2G / PA or keeping everything regarding trading sections as it is?

ip hash: 0db4b6adc5fa214a8f5067

Cakeboost

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   1   0
Rating
83.3%
Country
Russia
wow something new :D

ip hash: e0da18cfb6b27327a9f941

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
New Logo says EPICNPC Marketplace , are we becoming Marketplace as G2G / PA or keeping everything regarding trading sections as it is?
That was added just to make it more clear what type of site we are for new visitors, but the same platform will remain. User can buy, sell or trade so nothing will be changing in respect to that.

ip hash: 8b15c44038cbdb7be4bf9f

MMOCastle

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
71   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Seems good, keep it up, EpicNPC's Team.

ip hash: c8c43caa0f420b601143df

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
412   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Will be there some early acces that members can get acces to site before release , to help with bugs and suggest some new ideas?

ip hash: 0a7575268fd80dc1778845

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
I haven't thought of doing that, but maybe we will.

Once all the systems are up, we have to migrate the database. Once that's complete we have to retest every system to make sure the data was successfully imported. After that, maybe we'll invite members or mods to test for a day or two. This would be the 2nd to last step, so it wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

ip hash: e7fac1bae4fac1d497decc

ITALY

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
113   0   2
Rating
100%
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Fake ID Violation
Looking forward for the new version.
It would be nice if a beta is available for all users, or if users could apply for a beta access in order to help you with Bug Fixxing and getting confortable with the transition

ip hash: 5ead11e05c6d4601674098

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
The beta will not be all users, we'll either do mods only or upgraded members and mods. It depends how the initial testing goes after the import.

ip hash: e7fac1bae4fac1d497decc

HUSKYBOOST

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
80   0   1
Rating
100%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Curious to see what the updates and additions are going to be

ip hash: 6ea78cf0ae63f0a86d1820

DOP3BOOST

🔥💎Middleman💎🔥 ⌛💎Boosting💎
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
614   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Bad news :(
let's hope everything works well in two months

ip hash: cd94e80957a3a9e756c9ae

EpicWowShop

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
104   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
Wonderful, great idea, hats off, looking forward to it, GOOD LUCK!

ip hash: 7504ee9113f6b310742f97

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
412   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Will old members or mods get some early access to test site?

ip hash: 873267ed5a49f9561a2fe9

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Yes, we'll probably invite the mods to beta test once the coding phase is complete.

ip hash: 34d7ed9dd45d15ec0f28e3

DOP3BOOST

🔥💎Middleman💎🔥 ⌛💎Boosting💎
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
614   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
Good news

ip hash: 41c3fbbd8c0e0833f8fcb6

Cecile28

Super Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
38   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
France
Any updates ?

ip hash: 63b7aa73fac5b853f5a180

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Obviously there's no launch tomorrow. I'll post another update on Mon or Tues.

AAX

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
18   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Any news on the change over? :)

ip hash: 366ca437e7654884c90e7d

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Still hoping for the 22nd, but that's looking doubtful at this point, I'll know by the end of tomorrow if we're going to make that. Most likely it'll be the 29th.

AAX

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
18   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hey man, any updates on the date?

ip hash: 326848bd387c91aefa6c9b

ITALY

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
113   0   2
Rating
100%
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Fake ID Violation
Hey man, any updates on the date?
The 29th seems like the most plausable date :)

ip hash: 64dce5a0585574b368ef78

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
The official launch date is Nov 5th :)

AnimusPRIME

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
16   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sorry if I just skipped over it with out noticing, but will there be a mobile app coming out in the future?

ip hash: 769d33667b1102ab49a913

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
54   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
The new site will be completely mobile ready. We will no longer have a separate mobile version.

Ronda.J

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
Nice to hear, Are you going to turn to XenForno?

ip hash: 38aa4510595c888db09606