EpicNPC Game Night Poll

Not Recently Bumped

What game do you want to see on Gamenight?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We tried to hold a Modern Warfare 3 game night last night, but it didn't go exactly as planned, so as suggested by Ashmore we are holding a poll to determine what game members would rather play.

Feel free to suggest a game not on the list.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think a game like Team Fortress would be great. It's free, fun and very noob-friendly for people like me :D I might not be able to join in due to time-zones though, hubby definitely won't let me out of bed. :(
 
Last edited:
I think MMORPGs aren't possible, too many servers. Common guys, how are we going to have a game night if we can only get 12 votes on deciding what game to pic?
 
I would have to say for me League of Legends it is free to play and i do not have to pay to play it or buy it lol.

for A different shooter I would have to say PlanetSide 2 Arctic Combat Ghost Recon Online you got lots of free shooters out there we all just need to come up with a game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top