I was thinking about suggesting this, this is the main reason I think that people use off-site messaging systems, cause simply unless I refresh I don't see a new message.
Chat message should automatically load without refreshing.
What browser are you using?
Please open the chat, right click and select "inspect" then try sending or receiving messages. Post a screenshot of the "console" and "network" tab so we can see if there's any errors there.
Chat message should automatically load without refreshing.
What browser are you using?
Please open the chat, right click and select "inspect" then try sending or receiving messages. Post a screenshot of the "console" and "network" tab so we can see if there's any errors there.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.